Giving Tuesday --> Giving Tools Day
#GivingTuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. Charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
Midland County Habitat for Humanity (MCHFH) has created our own spin on Giving Tuesday with Giving Tools Day!
We have created a wish list with the tools we need in order to continue building homes for families in our community. Help us build safe, affordable housing by purchasing an item from our wish list. Drop off your items to the ReStore during business hours or ship them to our office: 1703 S Saginaw Rd, Midland, MI 48640. Or if you shop our Amazon wish list it will ship directly to us!
It’s a simple idea. Just find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more. Then tell everyone you can about how you are giving. Join us and be a part of a global celebration of a new tradition of generosity. Your gift gives a family in need, in Midland County, Strength, Stability and Self-Reliance through Shelter.
How to Participate on Giving Tools Day:
Purchase An Item From the Amazon Wish List
- Visit our Amazon wish list here
- Select which tool or tools you would like to purchase.
- Once your cart is ready, proceed to checkout, pay for your items and have them shipped directly to Midland County Habitat For Humanity (MCHFH).
- In the comment section write us a note with your name to tell us who is sending us the tools.
Print the Wish List and Purchase an Item from a Local Store
- Print the wish list to take to the store, view our wish list here
- Go to a local hardware to purchase an item
- Drop off the item at the ReStore during normal business hours. Let the cashier know it is for Giving Tools Day.
It really is that easy to support MCHFH with all the tools we need to continue to provide strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter in Midland County!
Want to make a lasting impact in your community? Donate monthly!When giving monthly, you support the needs of the community. A good example is:
- $100 a month can go toward purchasing the lumber of a home, which is $1,200 annually.
- $50 a month, which would be $600 annually, can help insulate a home to help keep a family warm during the cold Michigan winters.
- $25 a month, you can help purchase a front door. And think about the importance of a front door. It is literally the threshold of possibilities.
Your monthly gift is the foundation of many families realizing their dream of their family home. When you give that monthly gift, I want you to think about every single time you see that auto withdrawal from your account and how good YOU will feel about creating affordable housing in your community.
Donate monthly here - - > https://tinyurl.com/sku9x6sc